Checklist for Parents:
– Register online for Travel/Competitive Tryouts and pay the registration fee.
NOTE the REGISTRATION OPTIONS for your Player:
Triad = USSDA, ECNL, ECNL RL, and Premier
Central = All Kernersville/High Point-based teams (Junior Academy, Select, Classic)
East = All Greensboro-based teams (Junior Academy, Select, Classic)
West = All Winston-Salem-based teams (Junior Academy, Select, Classic)
– No paperwork is due on the day of tryouts.
– If you are wishing to apply for Financial Assistance, please click HERE (Spanish version) or HERE (English version) of an applications MUST be turned in by the deadline listed on the application, no exceptions. This date is before tryouts – any applications received after the deadline may not be eligible to financial assistance.
Weather: If the weather is questionable, please check the weather status at www.ncfusion.org.
Checklist for Players:
- Plan to arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to the tryout start time to allow for check in time and traffic
- Players are to check-in at the appropriate table and receive their tryout t-shirt and number bibb. This assigned identification number must be worn on the tryout shirt at BOTH sessions. Please allow time to affix the assigned number bibb to the tryout tshirt.
- Make sure you wear shin guards and bring a fully inflated ball clearly labeled with your name.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring plenty of water in a labeled water bottle.