Checklist for Parents:
Register online for Travel/Competitive Tryouts and pay the registration fee.
You MUST submit the following paperwork at Tryout check-in:
- All players must submit a completed NCYSA Medical Waiver and US Club Waiver – team name and jersey number should remain BLANK. Complete, make a photocopy, and turn BOTH original and copy in at check-in.
- We do NOT need a photo of the player at this time.
- If you are wishing to apply for Financial Assistance, please click HERE (Spanish version) or HERE (English version)
of an applications MUST be turned in by the deadline listed on the application, no exceptions. This date is before tryouts, any applications received after the deadline may not be eligible to financial assistance.
Weather: If the weather is questionable, check the weather hotline, 336-993-2137, option 5 or www.ncfusion.org website for status of fields.
Checklist for Players:
- Plan to arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to the tryout start time to allow for check in time and traffic
- Players are to check-in at the appropriate table, turn in required paperwork and receive their tryout t-shirt and number bibb. This assigned identification number must be worn on the tryout shirt at BOTH sessions. Please allow time to affix the assigned number bibb to the tryout tshirt.
- Make sure you wear shin guards and bring a fully inflated ball clearly labeled with your name
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring plenty of water in a labeled water bottle