Classic soccer is the highest level of competition within NCYSA.
- Fusion Classic Program is designed to create the best training and playing environment possible to help our players increase their technical and increase their understanding of the game.
- Players will be challenged to compete at a high level and meet the technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands of the game.
- Our classic players and coaches will demonstrate the highest level of commitment to excellence in skills, fitness, work ethic, attitude and sportsmanship.
- All Classic players must tryout annually each May for the following season.
- Fusion classic players and coaches will demonstrate a commitment to the club, their team and their own soccer development.
- Players compete against classic teams from leagues & clubs throughout North Carolina during their regular season. Travel will vary by team and is dependent on which NCYSA division a team is placed in.
- Based on age and level, teams will compete in 3 – 8 tournaments annually. There is a possibility of an out of state tournament.