PLEASE REFER TO THE CHART ABOVE TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU NEED TO PURCHASE ANY NEW ITEMS
- Each player will receive an individual email from Soccer.com with a link to purchase a uniform, separate items and fan gear. Each email is tied to the player’s jersey number. DO NOT ORDER MULTIPLE UNIFORMS FROM THE SAME LINK FROM SOCCER.COM
- Jersey Numbers: All returning players will keep their existing jersey number providing there are no duplicates on the team. For players new to NC Fusion, jersey numbers will be assigned to players in the 7U-14U age groups. For new players in the 15U-19U age groups, jersey numbers will be assigned based upon the three choices provided when accepting the position on the team. You will be contacted directly if duplicate numbers are an issue and you will need to provide a 4thThere will be no changes to jersey numbers, please do not ask.
- We are entering the 2nd year in a two-year cycle for the NC Fusion uniform kit therefore, requirements for each program vary slightly. Please refer to the chart above to determine if you need to purchase any new items.
- Any players new to NC Fusion will need to purchase the required kit for your program.
- Required items for new and returning players:
Jr Discovery West girls and boys, East boys, Central boys = black jersey, black shorts, black socks (East girls do not need to purchase competitive uniforms, will use recreation uniforms)
Jr Academy and Classic boys and girls = black jersey, white jersey, red shorts, black shorts, black socks, white socks
USSDA, ECNL, Elite, Premier boys and girls = black jersey, white jersey, red jersey, black shorts, red shorts, black socks, white socks. USSDA and ECNL girls and boys are required to wear Adidas cleats.
Goal Keepers = short sleeve or long sleeve goal keeper jersey with coordinating shorts and socks. Both green and orange kits are required.
To place an order for goal keeper jerseys, shorts and socks:
1) click on the link in the email from Soccer.com
2) Click on the NC Fusion Girls or Boys link in the SHOP BY TEAM box on the right side of the page
3) From there you should be able to see the short and long sleeve jerseys, shorts and socks
- 7U-19U girls and U7-14U boys must purchase any new items in time for the start of the season in early August. Soccer.com estimates delivery in 3 to 12 business days. Please plan accordingly. 15U-19U boys may purchase any new items now but can wait to purchase as long as items are received prior to the start of the spring season in mid-January.
- All USSDA and ECNL players are required to purchase cleats through Soccer.com. In return, players will receive NC Fusion gear to be used as travel attire.
- Soccer.com and Adidas have teamed up to offer NC Fusion players two amazing footwear offers:
10% off all Adidas Cleats with code ADIDAS10 AND an additional 10% off with their Goal Club membership
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF adidas shoes with code BOGOADIDAS.
Members must add a minimum of two full price adidas shoes to cart for discount to apply. Online orders only. Cannot be combined with other discount offers but will work with Goal Club. Discount does not apply to bulk orders over $1,000. Expires 9/30/2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Each player will receive a FREE Goal Club Soccer.com Membership when they purchase their uniform. This will show up as an extra item in your cart.
- Shipping is FREE when you order the required kit. You do NOT need to enter a special code to get the free shipping.
- Ordering from a mobile device is not recommended as it can be difficult to navigate. The Soccer.com website does not work properly on Internet Explorer. If you have any issues, please try using a different browser or another device.
- The training jacket, pants and bag are OPTIONAL even though the website will say they are required. You can bypass ordering “all required items” by clicking “order individual items”.
- The grey tee provided at tryouts is a training tee. Purchasing additional grey training shirts (cotton or dry fit) are OPTIONAL. Players are required to wear the grey tee to all training sessions.
- We highly encourage parents have their player try on the uniform samples we have on hand so that parents know exactly what size to purchase. Samples are available at the BB&T Sports Park and at Bryan Park. Normal office hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:30am – 5pm but can vary greatly during the summer. Please email the following staff members to confirm the office is open before driving over: Bryan Park: Noell firstname.lastname@example.org, BB&T Sports Park: Nick email@example.com.
- Soccer.com has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All items can be returned even if they are customized. Even if you thought you ordered the correct size but your player grew since sizing. They will take it back and send you a replacement at no additional cost (shipping fees may be extra).