We are entering the 2nd year of a two-year cycle for our 2021/2022 competitive soccer kits. NC Fusion and our supportive sponsors are excited to see our players return to the field in the Adidas Condivo uniform!! Click HERE to view the kits.
Please read the following uniform ordering information very carefully.
- Each player will receive an individual email from Soccer.com by JULY 16th with a link to purchase a uniform, optional items and fan gear. Each email is tied to the player’s jersey number. DO NOT ORDER MULTIPLE UNIFORMS FROM THE SAME LINK FROM SOCCER.COM
- Returning NC Fusion players are not required to purchase additional items however, may need replacements or want to purchase additional gear.
- Players new to NC Fusion for the 2021-2022 soccer year are required to purchase the full kit.
- Field players are required to purchase the black jersey, white jersey, red shorts, black socks and white socks.
- Goalkeepers are required to purchase the long sleeve yellow jersey, yellow shorts, yellow socks. Level 1 boys goalkeepers will be required to purchase the long sleeve mint green GK jersey, which can be worn with black shorts and black socks as the alternate kit. Optional short sleeve yellow jersey is offered
- Goalkeeper Information:
1) Click on the link in the email from Soccer.com
2) If you do not see the goalkeeper kit in your Soccer.com account, click on the “Recommended” tab
3) Choose the long sleeve yellow jersey, yellow shorts, yellow socks and any other items
4) Click on the “Check Out” button
5) You may remove the field uniform kit if it shows up in the shopping cart
6) Proceed with your purchase
- Goalkeeper Information:
- All other items such as Condivo warm up jacket & pant, Adidas soccer bag, Core 18 grey training jersey, Cotton grey training jersey are optional.
- If you do not receive or lose track of the email from Soccer.com, go to the Soccer.com website, click on “Find Your Team Store” at the top of the page, enter “North Carolina Fusion” as the Team Store Name, click on the North Carolina Fusion logo, search by Team and Player Name.
- Jersey Numbers: To maintain unique numbers for all players in each age group, allow players to guest play, double roster and move from one team to another during this soccer year without requiring a player to purchase an additional uniform, all jersey numbers will be assigned. Assigning jersey numbers will also reduce the expense and administrative requirements to alter team rosters and player registration information with our state, regional and national associations. The purpose of the jersey number is to track yellow and red card violations by the referees. There is no need for the jersey numbers to match numbers on other items such as warm ups, bags, etc. There will be no changes to jersey numbers, please do not ask. Remember, the jersey number on your back has no relation to your identity, position, seniority, ability or effort on the field.
- 9U-19U girls and 9U-14U boys must purchase the uniform kit in time for the start of the season in early August. Soccer.com estimates delivery in 3 to 12 business days. Please plan accordingly and allow extra time due to COVID related delays. 15U-19U boys may purchase uniforms now OR may wait to purchase as long as items are received prior to the start of the spring season in mid-January.
- Players will be receiving a free training tee provided at tryouts. Players are required to wear a grey training shirt to all training sessions. Purchasing additional grey training shirts (cotton or ClimaLite) is optional but highly recommended, saves on washing after each training session!
- Don’t forget to check out the warmups, bags, balls and training t’s available under the “Recommended” tab as well as all of the fan wear items. You can always purchase these items at a later date, they make great gifts!
- Players are encouraged to purchase cleats through Soccer.com, the style and brand is up to the individual player.
- Ordering from a mobile device is not recommended as it can be difficult to navigate. If you have any issues, please try using a different browser or another device.
- Due to COVID restrictions and guidelines, we are not able to allow players to try on samples at this time.
- Please refer to the Soccer.com website for their return policy: https://www.soccer.com/content/returns