What is the Girls ECNL?
The Girls ECNL is the nation’s top development and competition platform for female soccer players, with conference competition in six age groups (U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, and U18/U19) and unmatched collegiate exposure through the ECNL National Events, the largest collegiate showcases in the country. In addition to the competition platform, the Girls ECNL offers player identification and development opportunities for top players in every conference, unique coaching education and club development programs, and player health and education resources.
The competition platform is comprised of regional conferences and tiered levels of national competition to allow the best match-ups across the league. The ECNL also hosts National Events across the country to give member clubs the opportunity to compete against non-conference teams. The ECNL competition platform is includes the following:
- 518 ECNL Teams
- 80 ECNL Member Clubs
- 8 Conferences
- 33 States
- 10 PDP events
- 5 National Events
- 2 Post-Season Events
- USW National Training Camp
NC Fusion ECNL Benefits:
- Quality Coaching – USSF Licensed Head Coaches
- Program Specific Director and Recruiting Advisor
- Player Safety – Concussion Baseline testing and ATC coverage at all games
- Select matches and training sessions filmed
- Match Analysis: Access to Spiideo Performance analysis software.
- College Recruiting Support – College Fit Finder, College Profiles