Fusion Futures– Laying the Foundation for Future Success in Soccer
The Fusion Futures program is for all players ages 7U–12U who want to continue improving their skills with an additional training session each week. If your player enjoys the game and has a desire to expand their skill-set this is a great option!
- One extra training session a week on Sunday evenings for the full 8-week recreation season
- Fusion Staff coach with a maximum 12:1 player to staff ratio
- End of season Jamboree with West, Central and East based players
- Each week will have a different theme with fun activities to learn skills such as:
- Moves to get beyond an opponent
- Turns to get away from pressure
- Basic passing/receiving, combinations
- Decision making 1v1, 2v2, 3v3
Players are expected to work hard and attend each session that is offered over the course of the season. If you have any further questions, please email Youth Development Director Bryn Lloyd (firstname.lastname@example.org).
$125 for 8 sessions in the fall season. This is an “add on” program and should show up as a registration item for any player from 7U-12U in your NC Fusion online account.
Tentative Fall 2020 Schedule
September 6, 13, 20, 27
October 4, 11, 18, 25*
October 25 will be an end of season jamboree for all participating players
|7U-8U||2014 & 2013 Birth Years||Sundays, 3:00-4:00 PM||BB&T Sports Park (Bermuda Run)|
|9U-10U||2012 & 2011 Birth Years||Sundays, 4:00-5:00 PM||BB&T Sports Park (Bermuda Run)|
|11U-12U||2010 & 2009 Birth Years||Sundays, 5:00-6:00 PM||BB&T Sports Park (Bermuda Run)|
|7U-8U||2014 & 2013 Birth Years||Sundays, 3:00-4:00 PM||Proehlific Park (Greensboro)|
|9U-10U||2012 & 2011 Birth Years||Sundays, 4:00-5:00 PM||Proehlific Park (Greensboro)|
|11U-12U||2010 & 2009 Birth Years||Sundays, 5:00-6:00 PM||Proehlific Park (Greensboro)|