Fusion Futures– Laying the Foundation for Future Success in Soccer
The Fusion Futures program is for all players ages 7U–12U who want to continue improving their skills with an additional training session each week. If your player enjoys the game and has a desire to expand their skill-set this is a great option!
- This spring (2021) we are offering two separate 6 week sessions! See below for dates.
- Fusion Staff coach with a maximum 12:1 player to staff ratio.
- End of season Jamboree within own location to celebrate end of session.
- Each week will have a different theme with fun activities to learn skills such as:
- Moves to get beyond an opponent
- Turns to get away from pressure
- Basic passing/receiving, combinations
- Decision making 1v1, 2v2, 3v3
Players are expected to work hard and attend each session that is offered over the course of the season. If you have any further questions, please email Level 3 Administrator Katherine Enders (email@example.com)
$100 for 6 sessions in the spring season. In registration you can choose Session I or Session II. This is an “add on” program and should show up as a registration item for any player from 7U-12U in your NC Fusion online account. Registration for Session I closes February 16th 2021 at midnight.
If you would like to register for BOTH sessions, you will get a $25 discount on the second session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code to register.
Tentative Spring 2021 Schedule
Fusion Futures Spring 2021 Session I
- February 21, 28, March 7, 14, 21, 28
- Locations are Truist Park for West, and Proehlific Park for East
Fusion Futures Spring 2021 Session II
- April 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16
- Locations are Truist Park for West, and either Proehlific Park or Bryan Park for East (we are waiting for confirmation of fields)
|7U-12U||2014-2009 Birth Years||Sundays, 3:00-4:00 PM||Truist Sports Park (Bermuda Run)|
|7U-12U||2014-2009 Birth Years||Sundays, 3:00-4:00 PM||Proehlific Park (Greensboro)|