Selection process: All 9u-10u
- 2 nights of open evaluations (any player can register and attend).
- Players should make every effort to attend both nights of evaluations.
- Using the NC Fusion development matrix (below), current players will be evaluated based on their previous year’s performance and performance at evaluations.
- New players will be evaluated using the NC Fusion development matrix at evaluations.
- Players must register within their appropriate age group/birth year and will be evaluated among those peers.
NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- Within 24 hours of the final evaluation date, players will be offered a position on a team, or be recommended into recreation program.
- Acceptance is required by officially accepting the player’s position online and by paying the acceptance fee within the same period.
- Those players who are not selected for a team will be given a $30 credit to the recreation program.
NC FUSION PLAYER DEVELOPMENT MATRIX
|Aspect of Game||8U-10U||11U-12U||13U-14U||15U-19U|
|2= MID PRIORITY||3=LOWEST PRIORITY|