*Possible training locations
- Proehlific Park, Summerfield Athletic Park, Mustang Crossfit – Oakridge, Gibson Park, Adams Farm
Time Commitment and Additional Programming:
- 2/3 practices per week, 75 minute practices.
- 6-8 play dates (approx. 12-14 games per season)
- 1-2 Local Tournaments per season
- Summer and Winter Training Program
- Junior Academy Preseason Camp
- Fall Season starts mid to late August and ends with Adidas Clash Tournament
- Spring Season Starts early to mid February and ends Memorial Day weekend
- Game Dates are posted before the season/practice begin.
- Home games will be at Bryan Park Soccer Complex and Smith Soccer Complex. Away games will be in Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Mebane, Raleigh…etc.
- Games will mainly be played on Saturdays, and sometimes on Friday evenings or Sunday afternoons
Specific Goals of our Academy:
- Create a positive environment for players, coaches, and families.
- Focus on individual player development
- Instill a love and passion for the Game of Soccer that encourages players to work with the ball on their own time.
- Coach Basic Game Understanding
- Educate Parents and set expectations.
Questions about Jr Academy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org