Thank you so much for your interest in the soccer programming at NC Fusion! We are thrilled that you’d like to be a part of the only Club in the Triad that offers all levels of play for both boys and girls.
For specific program offerings and comparison for your player based on his or her birth year, click on the Program Overview link on the right side of the page.
If you’d like to reach out to the specific program director with any questions,
please find their information below
An evaluation is required for the Level 1 and Level 2 programs. Please reach out to the appropriate staff member with any questions or to set up an evaluation for your player.
Boys Level 1 – ECNL, ECNL RL, or Premier Programs – Birth Years 2011 – 2003 – Adam Reekie email@example.com
Girls Level 1 – ECNL, ECNL RL, or Premier Programs – Birth Years 2003-2011 – John Pardini firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys and Girls Level 2 – Classic and Select Programs – Birth Years 2003-2011 – Kiley Cirillo email@example.com
No evaluation is required for participation in the Level 3 and Level 4 programs. Registration for the upcoming fall season is now open. Please follow the directions below to register your player. Feel free to contact the appropriate staff member below with any program questions.
Boys and Girls Level 3 – Jr Academy Program – Birth Years 2012-2013 – Patrick Bridges firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys and Girls Level 3 – Challenge Program – Birth Years 2010-2011 – Click HERE to view Challenge Program information – Bryn Lloyd email@example.com
Instructions for players new to NC Fusion
For players new to NC Fusion:
- Click HERE to create a PlayMetrics account.
- Enter the email address and password you would like to use for your account. Once you have done this, click on the “Create Account” button.
- The system will send a verification email to you to confirm your email address. Check the email inbox that you used to create your PlayMetrics account and verify your email address. You will then be prompted to enter your contact information to complete your Parent or Guardian account.
- Add your player information for each child you plan to register.
- Based on the player information provided, you will be shown a list of programs available to each player.
- Complete the program registration and questionnaire when registering for the desired program.
- Agree to the refund policy, and place the order.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the registration process has been completed.
- Please contact Kristen Strain firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the registration process.