Selection process: All 11U-19U (2009-2001)
The selection process for our 11U (2009) – 19U (2001) players:
- 2 nights of open evaluations (any player can register and attend.)
- Using the NC Fusion development matrix, current players will be evaluated based on their previous year’s performance and performance at evaluations.
- New players will be evaluated using the NC Fusion development matrix at evaluations.
- Within 24 hours of the final evaluation date, players will be offered a position on a team.
- Acceptance is required by paying the acceptance fee within the same period.
- Those players who are not selected for a team will be given a $25 credit to the Rec program.