Tryout registration is required for all players who would like to participate in a NC Fusion Competitive program (Junior Academy, Select, Classic, Elite, ECNL or USSDA). Online registration is now open.
We have a new unified registration system. Players in the East, West and Central geo-hubs, regardless of sport and level of play, will be registered in the same system. ALL players, returning and new, must create a new account:
- Click on the blue “Register or Log In Now” button in the upper right corner of the ncfusion.org website
- Create an account, add your player(s) as a participant
- Select SOC:Travel/Competitive 2019-2020. The system will provide only the programs available to your player based upon their date of birth.
- You will be asked to select the location where you wish for your player to tryout and train throughout the year. East = Greensboro, Central = Kernersville, West = Winston-Salem. USSDA, ECNL and Elite teams will not select a location and will tryout and train according to the appropriate schedules.
- Be prepared to upload a copy of your player’s birth certificate and provide insurance information, you will not be able to complete the registration process without the upload.
A non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required. Click HERE to view the tryout dates
All registration materials must be completed, and fees paid prior to a player attending their first tryout session. (See the “Before Tryouts” Tab for information regarding registration materials)