WPSL Youth Summer Academy | June & July
The WPSL Youth Summer Academy is a summer-long training program for the top level player. It is a comprehensive training program designed to keep players fit, sharp, and in top form in preparation for their Fall Season. Training is twice per week and will take place in the mornings once school is let out. Players can be a part of the summer academy on a full-time or part-time capacity.
- Sessions run by College Coaches and WPSL Staff
- Sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer
- Players train prior to or alongside U23 First/Reserve Pool
- Goalkeeper Training at every session
- Training 2x per week
- U11 and Above: Players are divided into age group/ability to best service their development
- Training will be based off of the WPSL training philosophy and game model
- Sessions will largely focus on individual technical training
- Technical, tactical, and physical training will be provided in preparation for the Fall Season
- Players will be involved in simulated game settings at every session.